Boys & Girls Ages 10-16 Cost – $499 per camper
|Register Online Now|
Download the Horsemanship Workshop Registration Form and Mail, Email or Fax it in today!
Only a $99 deposit required to register. Remaining balance due 8/4/2015.
Arrival/Check-in: Friday, September 4th at 4:00pm
Closing Exhibition: Monday, September 7th at 2:00pm (arrive at about 1:30pm to sign your camper out, then exhibition will begin at 2:00pm. Depart about 3:00pm)
This exciting overnight adventure is for boys and girls ages 10-16 years AND anyone with a Buckaroo rank or higher…even if they are younger than 10 years old. Those around you will inspire and encourage as you take your western riding experience to the next level.
If you are hoping to improve every component of good horsemanship: balance, posture, soft hands, comfortable seat and confidence…..this workshop is for you.
- An initial riding assessment on Friday evening so that the participants can ride and learn in groups of similar skill levels.
- Western Riding twice each day.
- Horse Science and veterinary workshops in between riding times.
- Workshops with successful industry leaders joining us for some real hands on learning experiences.
- Personal evaluations and feedback.
- An end of camp exhibition showcasing what they learned during the camp.
- Limited space available which brings a small camp, seminar feel to every learning environment
Download Required Forms here:
*Sorry, ……We are not able to accommodate schedule conflicts with school, sports, appointments, etc. during this workshop. You must be available for the entire workshop experience. Check/plan your calendars BEFORE registering.
Cancellation Policy: For any cancellation received prior to August 24th 2015, the camp fee will be refunded minus a $99 processing fee. In order to provide the highest quality horse program we must plan well in advance based on confirmed reservations. For that reason, after August 24th no refunds will be issued for cancellations. Cash refunds are not available.